Safety Cover Installation
Each Tara Safety Cover is fully outfitted with high quality hardware and installation equipment. The strength of the safety cover is doubled by sewing the webbing on both sides of the safety cover, doubling the thickness. The perimeter straps are reinforced with a bar box tack stitching and only UV resistant thread is used throughout the safety cover. All of the anchors and end caps are non-corrosive solid brass for durability and longevity. Stainless steel hardware, including springs and buckles are standard. To provide maximum protection for the decking all springs have tinted PVC covers and only non-staining polyethylene is used for rub-strips. Best of all, every Tara Manufacturing product comes with the service and support you've counted on for 30 years.
Download Buckle Threading Instructions
1. Durable commercial grade springs resist fatigue and maintain consistent tension after years of repeated expansion and contraction.
2. All webbing is triple stitched and reinforced at the intersections with a box stitch and another "X" stitch sewn in the center. Stainless steel buckles and hardware resist rust.
3. EZ installation tool and storage bag make removing and storing your safety cover easy and convenient.
4. Tara doubles the strength of the safety cover by sewing webbing across the top and bottom of the entire safety cover, length and width.
5. To provide maximum protection for the decking all springs have tinted PVC covers and only non-staining polyethylene is used for rub-strips.
6. Rub strips on each strap and wear pads over step corners and sharp turns, prevent abrasion and extend the life of the cover.
7. All of the deck anchors, optional anchor flanges and strap end caps are non-corrosive solid brass for durability and longevity.
8. Your safety cover will be designed to secure along raised walls and obstacles so there are no gaps.
- Double webbing along edges to prevent fraying
- Webbing sewn on top and bottom of seams for double strength
- High-strength, non-corrosive 302 grade stainless steel springs
- Large, reinforcing X stitching on straps
- Coping anti rub strips
- Non-corrosive, double-notched brass tips
- UV & chemical resistant thread
- Serial number printed on all rub strips
Watch as Valley Pools installs a Tara Safety Cover.